Nastaran can translate scientific nutrition information into practical advice to help your patient make decisions about what to eat in order to achieve improved clinical and health outcomes (see Case studies). She can advise patients on a range of nutrition related conditions, including:
diabetes (type 1, type 2, gestational)
gastrointestinal disorders (eg. coeliac disease, diverticulitis)
overweight and obesity
food allergy and intolerance
polycystic ovarian syndrome
- renal disease.
Nastaran’s individually-designed client plans:
- Provide early diagnosis of nutrition-related health problems
- Facilitate better management of chronic conditions through diet and lifestyle change
- Lead to fewer nutrition-related secondary complications such as neuropathies from diabetes
- Dispel myths regarding fad diets
- Teach patients how to take personal responsibility for their own health status
- Raise awareness regarding nutrition-related problems like high cholesterol, diabetes and hypertension
Placement in Practitioner’s Office
Some practitioners would prefer their patients receive all medical services in their own offices. Nastaran is available for scheduled placement in your office to meet with patients you believe would benefit from professional nutrition services. From once a month, to once a week, Nastaran can accommodate your office and patient needs.
Lunch & Learn
Recognizing how quickly nutritional information changes, Nastaran offers free lunchtime programs in your office, specifically tailored to your patient base and staffing needs.
- Eating for thyroid disorder
- Celiac disease
- Chronic fatigue
- Supplement protocols
- Diabetes care and prevention
- General Nutrition
- Pediatric Nutrition
Please contact Nastaran directly with any questions regarding any of our services.